za3k > games > stupid conspiracies
A 30-minute party game for about 10 players. Competitive but goofy, not really about winning. Can be played online.
written 2021-01-17 by zachary "za3k" vance
- Each player makes up 2 very short secrets, and writes them on a piece of paper with a star. For example: "PRESIDENT IS A DUCK", "CANADA IS MEXICO", and "SUN DOESN'T EXIST".
- Players may talk to each other and share or trade secrets freely for 30 minutes. Eavesdropping, lying etc. are allowed.
- At the end of the game, we see how many people have each conspiracy written down on their piece of paper.
- Scoring is done at the end of the game. Whoever has the most points, wins.
- You get points for conspiracies you're in (including your own).
- 1 person? 0 points, that's just a secret.
- 2-4 people? +1 point, that's a good conspiracy!
- 5+ people? 0 points, that's just the news.
- You get points for making people believe your conspiracy.
- +1 point for everyone who's in your conspiracy (include yourself)
made after testing stupid russia and finding major problems