Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Billpay", an iOS app to play a weighted version of credit card roulette for group dinners
- csvtodsv, a command-line tool I commissioned which converts from excel-style CSV format to unix-style Delimiter-Seperated-Value (DSV) formats
- dedent, a command-line script to let unix tools deal with indented file formats
- ec2-cli, a bash wrapper around EC2 functionality to simplify starting and stopping instances (includes integration with GNU parallel)
- keystroked, a daemon I commissioned which monitors whether you're typing or not on a computer so you can monitor billable hours / computer addiction automatically.
- Forget.io (dead as a site), texts you periodic reminders to report mental state [source]
- Volcano, a roguelike which is complete but no fun to play
- Vlad the Remailer, a service which emails a group once a day to see what individuals accomplished, and sends the group a summary the next morning
- Any other bountify.co commissions
- An independent news server for singularitarians, which you can access at nntp.za3k.com .
- Research on digital storage prices in 2017-01
- Research on digital storage prices in 2017-06
- An explanation of Dilworth's Theorem and Mirsky's theorem for finite posets.